Lately I have gone through some disappointments and loss and when that happens and something didn’t work out as planned it can be difficult and challenging.
What is important is to take measures to manage the situation.
- Firstly Acknowledge your feelings, let it out whether it be frustration, anger or sadness. Do not suppress those feelings as ‘feelings buried alive never die’ they will come up again and again if not dealt with.
- Know that you are in the right place at this moment in time, this can be challenging however when we are being present there is no disappointment, there is no sadness because all those negative feelings come from the past. Being present allows us look to appreciate what we have now in that moment.
- Meditation is so invaluable and there are appropriate guided meditations that can help you with what is going on, just google for example, anxiety meditation, morning or evening meditation and fit that 10 minutes into your day to help your mood and thoughts.
- Writing things down and getting in on paper and out of your head is another helpful tool.
- Don’t wallow take ACTION for example go for a walk. If you didn’t get that job apply for another job. If you failed an exam, repeat it or choose another path, another means another method to get out of the situation and not feel so disappointed.
- Remember feelings pass, life changes and moves on don’t forget that!
Live, Laugh, Love.
Prosper in Your Life 💙🌈