There are 3 Words that will help:
- Preparation: Failing to prepare is preparing to fail!
- Prepare how you are going to learn what you are going to learn, where you are going to learn.
- We have learning moments and opportunities in very day of our lives.
- Look at what you can learn more of or who in your circle can you learn from.
- This is where you take time to reflect on what you have learned. Years ago I didn’t do this enough as I was too busy doing. Now I wake earlier every morning to meditate and be still and it is one of the most peaceful parts of my day and I think about my goals and dreams in my life.
- I also set an intention for my day and practice gratitude.
- At night time then I reflect on what I have learned and what my WINS are and what I can take with me.
- Find out where you can apply your learning,
- when you can apply it and
- what you can do personally and professionally in your life and with whom you can apply it to, it could be with someone in work or your children or partner or friend.
Keep ‘learning’ in your mind as part of the KEY point to your day and keep those 3 words in mind!
Live, Laugh, Love.
Prosper in Your Life 💙🌈