As a Career and Executive Coach working from Cork in Ireland, I help students and graduates shape their future careers...
Coaching & Guidance for Students and
Choosing what career to embark on and deciding what career is best for you can be a challenging decision. I offer a Career Exploration Programme that is designed for students and graduates who want to explore options and make a more informed career choice. Through a series of exercises such as identifying your interests, skills, values and beliefs, you can find out what career choice suits best; During the Leaving Certificate year or while in University this will alleviate stress so you can focus on your studies. Knowing the path you want to take and having the support and guidance to navigate through it, makes all the difference.
Here’s where I can help, if you are a student who:
- Doesn’t know where to start to find out your career choices
- Would like to have your career options identified so that you can focus your time and energy on studying for the Leaving Certificate or at University
- Needs your CV designed or developed
- Going for an Interview and require Interview Preparation
Option 1: €60 per hour
One to One sessions
Option 2: Cost €180
The Career Exploration Programme which will help you to:
- Identify your innate skills and talents through Skills, Interests and Values Exercises.
- Explore careers which will utilise these skills most effectively for you
The programme includes two one-to-one coaching sessions (90 minutes each), results, feedback and a formal written career review for you.
Face to face or Online sessions are available to suit your location.