As a Career and Executive Coach working from Cork in Ireland, I help students and graduates shape their future careers...
Coaching & Guidance for Students and
Knowing what career to embark on and deciding what career to “choose” can be an overwhelming decision to make. The Career Exploration Programme is for students and graduates who want to make an informed career decision and know what careers best suit based on their interests, aptitudes, skills, talents and values. It is ideal for students and graduates who are not sure what they would like to do; it will identify the right path for you and also show you careers you may not have even considered before. It will allow you to study with confidence over the Leaving Certificate year and while you are in University. When you know what you are doing and where you are going, it makes it all so much easier.
Are you a student who is:
- Anxious about the year ahead?
- Confused about all the options available but not sure which ones are relevant to you?
- Don’t know where to start?
- Would like to have your career options worked out so that you can concentrate on studying for the Leaving Certificate saving you time and energy?
Are you the parent of a student and
- Want to help your son or daughter but don’t know where to start?
- Confused by the different options available?
Here’s where I can help!
Option 1: One to One sessions available at €60 per hour
Option 2: The Career Exploration Programme which will help you to:
- Identify your natural skills and talents through Skills, Interests and Values Exercises.
- Explore careers which will utilise these natural skills to best effect
Identify work environments that are most compatible with your personality
Duration: includes two one-to-one sessions (90 minutes each), results, feedback and a written career plan to identify your top career areas.
Follow on sessions from the programme are available.
Sessions are available online or face to face.